Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hey, haven't blogged for some time. Not in the mood to complain about anything, that's a good thing I guess. Been wriggling with joyful energy nowadays, practising the choreos I have learnt from dance class, it makes me happy. Camp is next week, nothing much to say about it actually except that I should do my best to make it successful since I did commit most of my holidays to it. (pink panther on the radio now :])
after the camp, I'm gg back to china like finally. This time to a new house, not that anticipating it cuz it's away from the city unlike my old house which is just minutes away from the town area where i could eat myself ballooned. Oh well I'll see what I can do about my meals, guess I have to make compromises. I want to explore the place on my own, honestly, without my mom, she's abit of a cold blanket and too safe for any adventure. Yet I'm a little scared coz it's an unfamiliar place, and not as safe as Singapore.

Oh well nities.

No comments:

Post a Comment