Monday, June 21, 2010

Beer Fest

Working is so not my thing anymore, I feel like an old lady after a few days of menial brainless work. Seriously the ang moh lifestyle is just too frivolous man, getting drunk and getting into fights. It's funny to watch tho, how crazy ppl can actually be, keep pushing the limits ppl, thanks for the good laugh. And vomits are bloody smelly. And I am amazed ppl can get drunk drinking beer, how many bottles did they really drink. Damn cheapo mentality leh, since beer at beerfest so cheap, I must drink until they dry even if I get wasted and embarrass everybody. chey.

anyhow, learnt a lesson, next time go to work, must settle all employment details properly before you work your ass off for anybody. Luckily this time we got trustworthy supervisor, unlike trish who is just plain suei. and yong hwee is a fucking pussy.

lastly, I hate empty promises and ppl who waste my time.


No comments:

Post a Comment