Thursday, June 10, 2010

Indicator zzz

Had a dream last night, which I seriously think indicates I am getting over the top.

Dream first:
My good friend brutally snipping off my hair which I din noe was so long in my dream. Out of jealousy I guess. Then I got even by pulling hers out. Pretty much a bloody and stupid dream.

Now how this seem to be an indicator to me.
I mean recently I have received positive comments on how I look, and you know, increased attention because of it, yes ego boost ttm. But I shouldn't let it get to me, as in, I should maintain that looking pretty is second to alot of things. What I need most now is not just to look pretty. It's good feeling to be commended, especially by a hot guy, but ZWY u must remain calm!!! See in the dream, it's blatant that I imagined myself to be pretty enough to garner jealousy. That is soooo over the top.

So point of the post is that:
I must remain calm and sane and not go down the over-boosted ego route and end up feeling stupid about in the future.

ohm....

No comments:

Post a Comment