Monday, June 14, 2010

ROME! ITALY! NAPLES!

I am reading this book "Eat Pray Love" by Elizabeth Gilbert. It's an awesome book. Not only does it reek of quirky humor and hilarity, it also magically makes me feel very womanly, even sexy! (I'm gonna pretend nobd reads this) Really!! I was reading it on the bus, and all of a sudden because of the turn of story, I felt like kissing everyone I see. (and when a certain surprising person board the bus, I felt like smooching him ><, it was a emotional tug!) and it was freaking 7 am in the morning, usually I'd be dead sleeping swinging my head side to side and drooling myself silly, but I felt energetic and was bobbing up and down and laughing to myself on the bus at that inhuman hour. Power book totally.

and because of the book, I have this urge to go backpacking in Italy, to experience that beautiful country the author so fervently describes. There is this place in Naples that makes the BEST PIZZA IN THE WORLD!!!! author's logic being, best pizza comes from Italy, best pizza in Italy comes from Rome, and best pizza in Rome comes from Naples, and this place sells the best pizza in Naples!!! oh wow! she loves her pizza and illusion-ed her pizza loving her back!!! double wow!! i wanna eat that pizza toooo!!!

secretly planning backpacking trip to Rome alr. even though I have never traveled out before. I should and I must, so I will. weeeee

side note, just came back from SoC precamp, beginning to love the FOC com :) :) and Im damn happy to have spoken to my sole dear lovely eyecandy :):):):):)

yay and badminton competition and beerfest this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment