Thursday, May 13, 2010

i amaze at my stupidity.
i amaze at how the day could start out so well, and take a sharp turn into screwality just like that.

what happened?

I lost my phone. :)

The course of losing it is simple. it slipped out of my pocket. Stupid phone.

oh well, I have beaten myself up a hundred million times already, I could really use some consoling. :)

Then I shall rant. Me hate Singtel to eternity and beyond. Singtel has no compassion and have no interest in their customer. I hereby condemn singtel's services and all peripheral whatever shit they have. You really think a simple "i'm sorry to hear that mdm" could solve my problem? No, it doesn't, and the constant upping the price I have to pay is even hair-grippingly irritating. Hello! 600 bucks??!! 300 of which is tips for yall! you think I have no idea. SUCK MY TOILET BOWL U MONEY SUCKING IDIOTS! you have just chased away a valuable customer. and i'm never gonna look back.

oh wells, still I am the ultimate sucker.
why do I keep doing stupid things????
If I were to recount the lame things I have done, I could take one million years.
Seriously, nobody did it TO me, i brought it UPON myself each time!
The horror...
when it dawned on me, I felt sooooo bloody horrible, I felt like biting myself.
what's bloody wrong with me????

on the other hand, I don't want to beat myself up too much. It's really not the end of the world. Losing a phone is really painful (losing an iPhone is even more so), it's like losing an organ. I shall for now enjoy my 24 hours of phoneless solitude, till tmr when I reconnect with the world using my laocock phone.

seriously, I cannot settle for a non-iPhone phone, I really can't. iPhone has soooo made my life better, I simply can't do without it.

oh wells, goodbye my old phone. I've used u for less than a year. and it's been pretty hectic with you around. yet I can't live without you. I'm gonna get a different you from a different provider soon even though your more advanced brother are coming out soon.

how much would like suck without a phone?
lemme get back to u. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment