Sunday, July 25, 2010

The A-Team

HOHOHO, I FUCKIN LOVE MOVIES LIDAT!!! WOOT!! GOD I WISH TO BE ONE OF THEM. SHIT AWESOME!!!

Photos again. :P

017

016 015

019 023 030 031 033

 045

 070 068 071 076 074 083 085 086

Went to this tourist attraction place called 国色天香, there were rides and everyth but I didn’t ride on any, technically because I have old people in tow, but honestly because I actually is quite scared. Ha. Anyhow, love the sheer bigness, that’s something you don’t see in sg, no offence, but sg is tiny. Pardon the countryside look, I don’t bother to dress up, coz once again I am with old people in tow, I look perfect to them even if my face is meshed up, plus I don’t really need to dress up, I am just beautiful as I am. No joke.

Anyhow, gonna move in to hall tmr, superbly reluctant, oh well what can I do, last year in hall. Shall get a private jet next academic year.

Just heard today that someone from Sheares hall committed suicide just recently. As someone who don’t know shit about the person, I wouldn’t say things like “oh so sad”, “oh he took the easy way out”. Everyone has suicidal thoughts, I even came up with “interesting ways to die” at work two years ago. Life is difficult, and it’s getting difficulterer. I’ve lived till now because I havnt met or encountered anything that would kill me, I plan to stay away from those things, but nothing is certain.

I am thankful for the peaceful and comfortable life I have led by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment