Thursday, July 22, 2010

and so im back

quick post before i fall asleep on my thickened bed with 3 weeks of dust.

i am now back in spore, i am heartbreakingly missing my home now...i could cry you a river..I am not used to the driver on the right side, not used to not listening to my vulgar-sounding dialect, not used to the cleanliness, i miss chengdu already.

thn again, when i was there, i super missed singapore too, i missed my friends, i missed my Dad, i missed internet....

been living on cloud nine for the past 3 weeks, takes a bit of getting-use-to living back on the ground, school's starting and I havn started researching on modules. ralalala.

anyhow, many stuff to post about my beloved city, the land of good food and living buddhas haha, i myself is a pig turned holy. weee

No comments:

Post a Comment