Sunday, July 25, 2010

Photos

 

My Mom brought me to take 艺术照, i have no idea what it’s called in English, photos turned out better than I thought, just that I havn gotten them yet, waiting for my grandpa to mail it over.

It’s my first time at a photo shoot, it is unnerving and the camera man didn’t help much by being bossy and impatient, the poses he made me do are beyond my comprehension, however they actually look nice in print, so I forget all the curse words I have to say about him. The purpose of this is to leave a photo memory of I look like now, and I should say I’m quite glad to have agreed to it, even though I don’t like to have makeup on my face and wigs on my head.

Amused because my Dad still thinks that the person on the photo is not me, he will quite often point at the photo and say “Who is that??”, and I would say “ME.”, and he replies “Impossible, it must be someone else.” Oh well, accept it, it is me, even though it doesn’t look like me, or the other way round.

I must say this…this..place..is doing quite well. For the few times I went down, there were quite a number of people being buzzed around to do make up, hairstyle, and pushed into rooms to take photo. I even saw this pregnant lady walking around in a costume that fully uncovers her protruding belly. I guess every girl would love something like this, keeping visual memories of youth and time.

Below are some photos I took while waiting for my turn, and 4 soft copies of how the actual photo looks like.

 

…wahahaha.

  096    099    103 104 105 106    110 111    115 116 117 118  3寸彩卡DSC_0046 3寸彩卡DSC_0218 3寸梦幻秀DSC_0130 10拉米(亚面)DSC_0032

No comments:

Post a Comment