Friday, July 23, 2010

Procrastinating…

I have one million lumps of things to post about, but I dun have the drive to do so. Yet I feel the more I procrastinate, the more I will start to forget, seeing how amazingly fast I forget things these days. The only excuse I have is that I havn been able to sort out my thoughts, I dun know where to begin and how to end.

Been back for just one day, I feel like I didn’t leave at all. The time I spent in Chengdu felt like a dream, sometimes I doubt whether I’d really left this place for real, or was it all part of my imagination.

Anyhow, I had been thinking that instead of seeing “forget” as a disability to remember, it is refreshing to think of it as the ability to disremember. Imagine having to remember everything single little thing about every single little thing, I forgets that thought immediately. I wonder how each time Shiqi can remember all the tiny things I used say and do, why spend so much memory space on such insignificant matters?? If only I could attach a USB to my head, I could have thumbdrives as hairs.

I hate the fact that school is starting….I hate the fact that my sem is going to be torturous like hell. woooo… guess it’s the same for everyone. When to get busy if not now???

No comments:

Post a Comment