Tuesday, March 23, 2010

grumbles....
I wish to take out my brain and ground it into a pulp and pour it into the mixer and further beat it into foam. Why am I thinking about useless things again?? so bloody irritating. thought i had gotten rid of it for good, its messing up my system AGAIN. Hate my bloody mind. GO TO HELL U I.D.I.O.T!!!!!

or maybe it's just my time of the month or the fact that today is a tuesday, the most hated day of the week.

Seriously, I can only foresee life to get harder and harder, and my patience getting thinner and thinner.

anyway, B&J free cone day today, as tradition I'd always go with ShiQi, haha, it's amazing that we have been friends for almost 10 years, and I've only got to realize how self-centred I seem to her, which I totally am not please, she just refuse to let me change out of that box she constructed of me in her mind. oh wells, its still an achievement to have a long 10 years friendship. cheers, and pray hard it goes on. at least till the day I make lots of money enough for her to leech on me, ahahahah.

blearhhhhh, so damn tired........:(:( and tutorials to do, suck big time.
and the permanent blood streak on my eye ball is bothering me.
I should stop thinking altogether. and be just a simple plankton creature that survives on garbage.

seriously, why bother????
frustrated!!!! why frustrated?? no idea!!!
I hate to be alone with my thoughts.

I wish to run my head into a vending machine, and trade my brain for a can of pokka green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment