Saturday, March 13, 2010

One piece 1101

i always thought it was very Nice indeed of One piece to not kill anybody at all. All villains so far survived and continue to be spotted in ongoing story.
what I complain is that why break the blissful living tradition?
why kill characters?
that were so WELL LIKED ALIVE!
and they didn't even appear much!
its like their appearance is to die.
and why must there be 2???
one is bad enough! 2?!
and I dun mind White Beard dying initially, coz he wasn't really hard crafted, just that I knew he was very powerful. Now that I saw his fight, he just totally shouldn't die.
But Ace! Why kill him after painfully creating him?? And he havn't even appeared up to the amount equal to his bloody importance.
Maybe it's the "Death of an important someone" triggering more events to come.
But it's sooooo tragic!
It makes me SO SAD. the thought of the picture whr Ace died, with a smile somemore, is just unbearably painful.
then again, it makes One Piece so real, that it stabs my heart with the death of 2 characters so well crafted.

No comments:

Post a Comment