Thursday, March 18, 2010

Koi Bubble Tea is overrated leh

Yup, it is overrated, yakun milk tea is way better.

So, today's the last Personal Growth Group session, felt that I have brought back a luggage full of valuable lessons. And the last part where everyone said their comments/feedback/something to me, I was actually truely touched.

Mr Low: learn to experiment, stop thinking so much, just do it.

Rachel: Don't rush into maturity, it comes when it comes, meanwhile treasure the child and innocence in you which is as precious as it can be.

Pei Yin: ...

Jin Sheng: There's something about self-limiting that troubles both of us, we have the potential to be who we want to be, so let's just drop the self-limiting factor and go all out and experiment with things.

Meng Jie: something about our 淡淡的忧郁
Gao Shuai: (shit I can't rmb)
YoYo: (can't rmb)
Truong: try to grab hold of one thing(out of many that I want) at a time (so I infer, exact words quite forgotten)
Ivy(or so I rmb, which I doubt, till I rmb): you are a fun person, people would want to hang out with you, just show them who you are.

Anyhow, despite my lousy memory (I was trying to rmb everything everyone said, because, it is important to me), the feeling was indescribable. It's not joy, not sadness, not zen neither. But I did feel touched at the point in time, and I felt accepted despite all the problems I had. Also when giving comments myself, I felt my heart grew bigger.

Who doesn't have problems? We can either accept our problems or deal with them, or both for that matter. It's really no use conforming to what's normal. What's wrong with being weird? Everybody is different, and that's what's beautiful about it.

Out of the 24 human strengths, I identified 12 of them in me. And I identified 3 more which I will work on especially : Spirituality, vitality and persistence.

And I should learn to take risks, take more risks, while I can.

All in all, I am so glad that I joined the group, it is one of the best choices I have made (though I have made many good choices).

Oh well, feeling at peace with all.

No comments:

Post a Comment