Wednesday, March 24, 2010

today is an unbelievable day.
first i spilled my guts out over some long over due issue that bugs me to no end, and there I thought finally its out of the system.
I slept only 2 hours, and now I am still awake.
I sat for a test which I briefly prepared for yesterday, and was amazed I could do translation pretty well.
Went for a totally random waterpolo game, and affirmed the fact that I do not like waterpolo at all, despite the sweltering hot bodies.
Faced my most imminent fear for the past many months, and found that actually it's not scary at all, and even though I don't know what I am feeling now, I know all has come to an end, and mama I must move on. To be or not to be, is not up to me to decide.

Whatever to whatever, I can only channel all energy to my work. Brain, please don't fail me and wander off to far away corners where I can't find you again. Less thoughts please.

major exhaustion.
and I give up, dump it all aside, I want to swing my hands as I walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment