Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Multi-multi-tasking

I am starting to behave like a computer, in which case, I will ace cs1101, because this course is supposed to make us think like computers, I am in fact more advanced than that because I am behaving like a computer, soon I will be square.

Extreme multi-tasking:
Writing notes for command seniors;
Burning music for grandfather;
Doing tutorial;
Reading lecture notes;
Copying tutorials;
Listening to 美しきもの;

and of course blogging.

inner peace is attained, I am floating through life like I should and I am more focused than ever. I no longer envy people's seemingly fun lives, because I don't care about them anyway now.
and william will just hang me upside down on a tree next week coz I havnt started doing anything related to Games yet. Lol and they have started recruiting OGLs, and I know shit about the other com members' names. ra ra ra ra ra. feel like QUITING games. yucks.
ok bye

No comments:

Post a Comment