Tuesday, April 06, 2010

AS max

at some points in time, I just like to pretend there's nobody around at all. I don't like to socialize for the sake of not appearing lonerish, I don't like to pop into conversations and start bragging about what's up with me (I don't like people who do that either). When such things/people happen, I choose to just walk away, then comes the difficult part, sometimes, I can't just walk away. You feel bad. For "pangseh-ing". But at the same time, I feel bad for wasting my time in situations I wish not to be in.
Sometimes these thoughts exemplify and I suddenly feel like an antisocial egg, I just want to roll into a comfortable corner. At times. Like now.

Anyhow, Dance Uncensored was awesome, sat in near-front-row seats, I could see the dancers' faces clearly, really expressive faces, it's really quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment