Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Major dun like farewells

attended hall command just now. ended up crying like a kid.
I really cannot withstand such tears-beckoning activities, especially when I see people whom I usually think won't cry, cry, the tears bank just explode. Don't even dare to look at photos I took just now, must be fucking ugly. I took photos with certain seniors that I had a chance to know, and it's really very little, can count with 5 fingers. its always at times like this that I regret not going out to know more people and to know them better, and always at times of depart do I start to regret the time that I did not spend with those people who could potentially be rewarding life companions. Reminds me of my jc class, secondary sch class, even though we weren't all that bonded, the thought of departure just breaks me.
anyhow, to all the commanding seniors, you all are wonderfully inspiring and life would be different without u all, and all the best for yall future endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment