Tuesday, April 27, 2010

have been sleeping on and off this morn.
feels really tired. ugh

last night in my dreams, there were two odd things, and I still remember them.
1. My secondary school best friend SM did very sweet things like visiting me in hall, making huge board cards and notes and more notes and pasting them on my door.
2. 3 black crows were outside my window, and came into my room, and shat the whole place.

I am honestly bothered about the second one, coz I went to google, and people say it's never good to see crows, in real life, even so in dreams. It means people you know will die. Or you will hear of stories of people dying. But then I saw this one other post, that says one black crow means bad luck, but three means health!

Its all superstitions I know, but the image of the 3 black crows gawking and rustling outside my window really stays on my nerves and bothers me.

No comments:

Post a Comment