Friday, April 30, 2010

CompClub MC

omg, just saw this email from the compclub president, seems like there's work to do during the hols. Me gravitate towards just ignoring it and run away since I've already gotten the mc points to allow my hall stay nxt sem. LOL major must thank them for the 10 points even though I nv did anything remotely related to them. I have never liked to be student leaders, especially this kind of com members, not just bury yourself in mounts and mounts of junk and shit jobs, you work your ass off for ungrateful people like me. hahaha. Im not ashamed, I just refuse to do their stupid work and attend their stupid meetings, the most they can do is kick me out of the com, which I seriously don't mind, I even want it. So alios, suckers :):)
the only thing I will feel bad about is Michael is the marketing director, I'm supposed to assist him, oh well, if he asks me of anything then I will poke two knives in my ribs for him, but if he doesn't I will just enjoy my well awaited holidays :):)
Not that I'm that repulsive of comm works, but I feel that it really depends on the people who are there, they should have some standards, even the president is shit lousy, what to expect??? and with people like me inside, woohoo, compclub is no club.

No comments:

Post a Comment