Sunday, April 25, 2010

Been staring at econs for the whole day. Somehow i just can't make myself study. the song 我的月光 by alan keep replaying in my head, and when i turn it on and sing along, it doesnt feel as nice as it was when it was in my head. Somehow, just somehow, I can't make myself do things that I have to do. watched a couple of movies in the afternoon, took a nap. Was all alone the whole day so much so that when I see people, I'm slow in reflexes thoughts and reaction. Abit of conversation during dinner cheered me up, I am sort of a people kind of person, can't handle aloneity without getting depressive. but sometimes, i am the other way round. and being in the same place for so long, is numbing to the point i don't even feel like cursing the situation. yet, cant find the reason to leave this place, because I know i have to be here. wow. actually i can just put on my jacket and go out for a walk. thing is, my econs is only halfway revised and is the paper... need to go out....need to see someone not from school....

No comments:

Post a Comment