Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's the time again

time to start muggin like there's no day and night, and there's no other thing I would love better to do. books and notes and webcasts, you and I are gonna fuse as one (quote stepf).

happily, my chest pain is miraculously gone, maybe coz of the vball session just now. Went down to play vball with Nus recrea vball people, last session of the sem already, it was quite good and the people were very nice. Was pleasantly surprised that Jiarong from hall was also there. haha he had alot to teach me. seriously think he is a very nice person, too bad he's leaving and today is the last time I will see him. fml...this is called no fate, good thing there's always facebook.

in my house, in my room, on my bed now. feeling zenned and peaceful, and happy.
Just wanna note that, the walk back to hall was pleasant even tho short.


loving this song

No comments:

Post a Comment