Thursday, April 01, 2010

Guiltless

I studied, so I'm guiltless.
And I scored full marks for quiz 2 cl2281. No it's not easy, and yes I am dam happy.
Just learnt that there's this guy Vernon from hall who studies double degree LAW AND LIFE SCIENCE....makes me feel sooooo small and incapable, and he is super involved in hall activities and doing well for both sides, godlike, major idolize him. If he can do it, I'm sure I can too, more so that I have only single degree, more so I must do my single degree well. ONWARD 5 A'ssssssssss!!!! I must grasp u's in my fingers and squeeze the juice out of u's, and taste the victory drop by drop.

Anyhow was reading the book called Games People Play. It provided explanations to many questions I previously had, and I find that everytime I start thinking about pointless things, averting to the theories from the book help to make it all seem simpler and less screwed up, and somehow I derive joy from it. I long for the day that I could trust myself to make the right decisions and not needing to be in control of myself all the time.

Very inspired to become a better person.
Very happy to have been me.

No comments:

Post a Comment