Sunday, September 19, 2004

big news,
xue ru & steward = hanky panky!!!
not really v new news lar, but i still find it hard to blive leh, they are like Hansel adn Yvonne in my school leh, lov each other like hell de, how well informed i am. haizz, i donno when they started, but i vaguely remembered seeing them together at compass point, thought they were normal frenz then. then xue ru now chio le, accordin to what her testimonials, netball captain somemore leh, doesnt sound like the xue ru i knew. hard to say lar, last time i thought her as a crazy woman, with a flat nose, no offence, that was like centuries ago, now she hanky panky with steward, lov sure makes a ger pretty, thats all i can say. i m finding myself more and more lacking latest information from surroundin ppl, surprises everyday man, i m afraid i can't quite keep up, even Alice, she told me she slimmed down to 40 over kilos, now tt's even more diff. to blive, and she became really chio also, according to her, cause now is impossible for me to see her when she's far off in china, and she's got admirers all over the place. haizz, big change in her man, i got shocked when she told me she was not the Alice I had rememebered. haizz, me pri school frenz all changed so much, wonders abt myself.......maybe i occur to them as one who got a sex transfer.......sinister ppl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment