Wednesday, September 08, 2004

this is like the countless times that i m grumbling about this lousy computer, i ve tried to appreciate it and its efforts (whatever) but i still can't stand the lousy part of it. uuurgh... i can get bald because of this stupid computer. now i can't even use the Msn messenger, not even the old versions, and now i ve resulted to use a non java online messenger, as in online to be practically on the internet explorer itself, whatever, i know this describtion sounded like no describtions at all, but the thing is like that, i have to admit that this is my fate, i m not that much fated with my comp, either it makes loose my hair, or my foot gets stuck its ass, (firstly, where?). anyway, the messenger that im currently using is:
http://e-messenger.net
funny huh, haizz, my fate....

No comments:

Post a Comment