Thursday, September 09, 2004

?????????????????
hum, today went to do Literature project at laptak's place, supposedly we were to do task one, but somehow we ended up doing both... troublemakers
anyway, WeeLic is such a blurblock and we can't stop laughing abt him and his plastered neck, cauz he said he slept on onli one side of his head...
why is it that we can't cut our hair during the ghost festival? weird right, my dad told me that, but when i asked him abt it, he um-ah-um-ah the reply... so patronizing
one thing that you must achieve while washing dishes, thou must wash it clean! if not ur mom will howl with disgust...
me dad did the um "huo guan" (use of vacuum suction to astract the extra moisture in ye body) thing today, and he got 7 little blisters on his back, it looks horrifying man, bet i can't sleep properly tonight.
yesterday there was some techinical errs with the blog thing, that's why my yesterday's entry was only published today, i was so panicky, thought it was me comp's problem, coz me comp always got problem, as can see from me pathetic state of using the non-java messenger.... guess i ve to kiss goodbye to my chatting days...
ever notice in movies or shows, where there were chinese subtitles, that they dont literally translate phrases such as "kiss my ass" or "fuck" and stuff. for "kiss my ass“,i think they wrote "去吃屎”, as for "fuck", i donno what they wrote... weird...haha...of course you can't expect them to write their "亲我的屁股!"

No comments:

Post a Comment