Thursday, September 23, 2004

exams somewhere near, weird, i don feel any different, shld be like laptak like dat, nervous like siao, but i m calm and peaceful, jus like the shit floating on the water in the toilet bowl....i m not refering to tat...anyway....
discovered tt my history text book has got some weird problems, it can jump directly from pg 178 to 163 then to 205.....weird...
my dad is going to take bus with me again tml morning, weird feelings, but i m not embarassed like i might have felt if t'was before, but now its just weird because it is not everyday tt u see ur father sitting beside u on a bus on a school day......wonders if anyone understands what my point is......tml gonna wear volleyball t shert....whole load of us are wearing, jelyn say she check whether hers in in laundry cause she wore it last sunday....weirdo, how long the interval between times of washing ya family's derty cloths?!
my father jus shouted at me and i shouted back, i think he's coming to get me, i think i'd better leave....

No comments:

Post a Comment