Monday, September 27, 2004

fourth day....abnormal me.....
science lesson we watched da video on how to create a baby, and it's pretty freaky to look at the whole process, u see the stuff that's llke inside ur body and then....
just creepy and freaky and kind of cool, it's always so bewildering when it comes to the magic about life... i didnt know that foetuses have tails before born, what if the tail doesnt go away? guess it'd be quite difficult fitting into pants....
discussed about the mock exam paper today (english), my script was pathetic, ferst few parts, total 20 i only scored eight, pathetic, i almost had to risk my lowest record for vocab cloze, i got a pathetic 2 upon 10, equivalent to 4 upon 20 which was my lowest one ever in history of vocab cloze.......
hmm, nothin much today again, only that i missed my lunch and i was damn hungry, and struggled to finish my past yr exam paper, and to my great distraught, i fell to a puny trial and error qn. got scorned by me father...again....mental shock....
later, went to irritate ppl by askin them to teach me the mode, median and mean thingy, i sounded so ignorant...haizz....exams...how come nobody good luck me?
and yar, abt shimin's stupid submarine, she is mentally torturing me!!! her abstract submarine, QUICKSILVER, is launching attacks to moi.....poor me....

No comments:

Post a Comment