Monday, September 13, 2004

I'm freaking free now, nothing important to do, kana pestered by the little kids next door and that Andy toh's brother, what have i done wrong in my past life to deserve this cruel treatment....
today photo taking session, nothing that special, only i think that i will look damn ugly when the photos come out, coz nelson's standing behind me, and ew, it's sick. this yr, very weird, the front two rows all gers, then the guys stand thirsd row, u know i always stand at the third row until today...how insulting...
ok, i'm not trying to be sick, but this is a mental stress, and if i don spit it out, i think i will be mentally sick forever and ever until the end of the existance of chocolate pies...
so the guys all stand at third row, so whenever i turn my head back, for whatever reason, i come face to face with their ahem, sick right, especially nelson's right behind me, or mayb a little bit left. this is so sick!!! scream!!! x.x

No comments:

Post a Comment