Monday, September 20, 2004

currently my family is in a state of war, cold war, between mom and dad. the whole thing, till now, no matter how i tried to comtemplate it, it all seemed to me a joke. it all started from this morning, my mom didnt want to sleep right away after she came home after work, either she played the comp or she watched the TV, so she ended up unable to wake up in time to fix our dinner for us, so dad took the initiative to cook the rice ferst, then he went to wake me mommy, who then maybe harshly told him that she planned to cook noodles tonight and she didnt want to wake up then to cook the rest of the dinner. so my dad got frustrated at her and said smth like ok fine, work me to death, or stuff like that. i dont know whether i did the right thing or not to tell dad's situation to mom, i thought she would like cajole him or smth, cool my dad down, then we can have dinner happily. but she ended up getting angry at me dad, and though they didnt start quarelling or smth, they both are ignoring each other, like how we always did in prim school yrs, like the "i-don-fren-u" thing, haizz, my childish parents....hope that they can be magnanimous and go back to usual by tml, if not maybe i will join the war too...haizz....

No comments:

Post a Comment