Saturday, November 14, 2009

365th post!

For a long long time, I am happy today.
I am happy because this is my 365th post after 5 years of blogging.
I am happy because I met my friend today and we didn't do nothing much together.
I am happy because I didn't do that loserish thing for more than a day and I am not tempted to do it anymore.
I am happy because this time I handed in my assignment completed and on time.
I am happy because exams will end in another 2 weeks.
I am happy because I had my QLC about two weeks ago, and am comforted that everybody goes through this sooner or later, and I had it earlier.
I am happy because I read relevant stories about successes that I am inclined to achieve.
I am happy because I felt more matured than before.
I am happy because I am Me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment