Saturday, November 21, 2009

Haha I am elated and super amused

I am elated because I think I let go of something that won't belong to me, and I stopped longing for it, lest feel lousy over it. I am amused because, I seriously think I am much better. So, kudos to myself for overcoming it. it was rather undescribable experience, it gave me much FRUSTRATIONS, and I am so glad it's over. my elation bloomed while I was washing up just now. it just came like that, and I think this is the kind of joy that will last, compared to those I bluffed myself into. anyhow, it has been great. and I am super amused. best way to lift myself up is to laff at those that put me down.

anyhows, tmr is my first paper. welcome to next 5 days of continuous mugging. my forehead is super pimped due to all these stressful things. totally need a treat plus massage plus spa after everything. anyone wanna join me??

all the best for tmr's paper ^^, im just glad i wont need to study it again, provided i clear it this time round.

tadaas

No comments:

Post a Comment