Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gore

What a way to start the day with, just a whole bunch of gore right smack in my face.
I had a dream last night, sci-fi themed this time. It was gory sci-fi, and it was pretty detailed, to the point that I still do rmb certain memorably gory scenes.
Basically it's sort of like war btw two worlds, fighting against alien monsters sort of thing, and I was one of those by-standers watching everything happen. I was in a building, overlooking some construction site. The construction is pretty indescribable, it's a huge pile of sand that's as tall as the building I was in, think pyramid just that it's not triangular, there were workers hanging around the square block of sand 1 million metres off the ground. Just then, an alienish dragon appeared from the side. It floated around the building, smacking it's tail against the sand. and one smack landed spot on a worker, and he promptly exploded into bloody chunks of flesh, some flew towards me, some sank into the sand, I could see generous flow of blood on the sandy building, before the entire sand column decided to collapse, and the dragon turn to float in my direction. I took one look at its incoming face, it has mouths inside its mouth, imagine marbles in a round cup, it was red and glowing...before my dream went somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment