Monday, November 16, 2009

Morning!

Its imperial that I blog about my dreams these days, they are just too surreal that I can't ignore them.

I woke up to the growling noises of a zombie dog being murdered by breaking its neck against a shabby dog door. Next to it was a harmless bunny who whimpered at the sight of the dead dog. Come to think about it, it was a zombie dog, how can it die so easily?
Anyhow the person killed it by breaking its neck using the door, and I am amazed by myself how real my dream was coz it even took care of the details of scratch marks left behind the door where the dog struggled while being killed.

Then again, this is not the first time I dreamt about flying armchairs. It's this normal IKEA chair that u press this button and the top part of it levitates. Damn cool. I want to make one one day. And in my dream, it moves around with a propelling force behind, makes turns and such by adjusting to my weight shifts. Although in my dreams it doesn't seem able to go higher than human eye level, because I remember I was floating past this old man, and when my focus went to his face, he had this super comical expression on that half resembles an amazed octopus, I actually laughed in my dream.

One more thing worth mentioning, after the dog supposedly died (I heard bone crack), the man released the door, and suddenly the dog catapulted towards me, like those sudden lunging sprints that scare the hell out of you, the dog lunged and was held back by the chains around his broken neck, thereby severing it all leaving head and body detached. Super horror movie pls.

Thereby, good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment