Tuesday, November 03, 2009

woa i m really very screwed...

im screwed beyond redemption.
seriously, why did i allow myself to end up in such a situation.
gosh, i have a mountain of things to do and now I realize its impossible
to clear all.
IMPOSSIBLE!
possible if i mug 24/7 and absorb everything I read the instance my eyes fall on them.
yucks, why do I always land myself in uncontrollable situations, and i hate it coz i cant blame anyone else.
nahs, this shall be the sem that i teach myself how to control myself.
every morning i wake up with the thought "when is this going to end?"
seriously...i cant wait for the sem to be OVER!
omgosh...
this is like A'lvl crammed into 3 months...
inhumane bastards.
next sem im going to take only 2 modules. and maybe cut certain organs away so that i wont be easily distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment