Monday, November 16, 2009

Wow third post in a day

yes, third post in one day, either I'm too free or I'm starting to think.
It's just that, I suddenly became afraid of losing my kins. Not that I'm not afraid to lose them before, but suddenly I felt panicky.

I really miss my grandmother. I haven't seen her for many years before she passed away, so at that point in time, my grief was not as heartbreaking. It seemed like she was still there, there wasn't any change in my life because I got so used to life with her far away, I just couldn't believe that she's gone.

My grandfather is rather old and recently got sick, I really really worry for him. He's coming here to stay for some time, to get away from the cold back home, which makes him sick. I want him to be healthy and alive, at least until I graduate, at least until I give him great-grandchildren, at least till I can finally take care of him on my own accord. I want to bring him around to travel, to see the world, to show him my world. I hope blessed health be with him at all times.

After this, I really have no mood to blog about other things. Early night, and early day tomorrow. I have to study hard...and do it fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment