Monday, November 16, 2009

Holiday job.

I'm gonna work at Resort World this coming holiday. wells, not totally looking forward to it coz I've already got lots of things to do, my holiday is only just one month, but nonetheless i'm excited about it. I like the thought of me being busy. Not going anywhere for holiday, nope, haven't gone on holiday for eons long, and it's just not feasible to go, even though everyone I know are going on holidays, I shall not feel envy. I will enjoy working at Resort World, even though for now I only have a vague idea of what I'm going to do. I'm still thankful coz if not for the job, it may be another 10 years will I be able to afford to go to such places. Anyhow, being poor is nothing to be ashamed of. At least, I won't get stolen from. ...Well which I did, but that was just my bad luck. Anyhows, back to mugging which I have done so far for 8 hours straight, I feel smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment