Thursday, April 15, 2004

abrador

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
went for e field trip today, to e long missed Labrador Park. Though i don't quite remember what the tour guide's name was but i think she was quite nice a lady though i find her eyes kind of disturbing.
Saw a lot of familiar places in the park, for exmaple that huge and imaginative compass, brought quite alot of happy memories of the days we spent in Pri5.
always finding my life getting more and more interesting and yet more stressing as of the new challenges that enters my life and had to really learn how to deal with them. and yet sometimes i wished i would
just die on the particular spot and time (the umpteenth time the freaking player playing the Azumanga Daioh song, getting irritating...) Mum coming home today from Malaysia or shld
I say tml that she'd be home very very very late tonight.
Aaarghs, can hardly keep my eyes open. somethings' damn wrong with my email, its either i don get the mail that i m supposed to get and having ppl using my add to send emails to other ppl.......z
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment