Sunday, April 04, 2004

泣きたい。。。。

learn from clara, and frenz, create my own blog. quite cool, provided i remember to update it everyday, which is hardly possible.
ok, i was heartbroken from 7.25p.m. onwards. I checked out friendster, and miraculously found my crush (blush blush), as i was reading his testimonials, found out that he already has his sweetheart. maybe he never did notice me as i am so un-noticeable, and he was like so talented and ...wow.
what am i?
while piecing back my heart, i found another crack. i feel empty. empty as i had no one to talk to. my closest friend Alice was far away in China, and she was the only truest friend i had. remembering how i used to take her for granted, i feel like giving myself a punch on the face (ouch, maybe not so hard). as i am writing this, i can feel my cheeks wet by unidentified liquid.
what am i to do????

No comments:

Post a Comment