Tuesday, April 13, 2004

my dad...wow!

ok, seriously, my dad is such a maths genius.
well, i knew that long time ago, coz he keeps complaining abt what a maths idiot i am, compared to him and what he had already been doin when he was my age and blah blah blah... what i have been telling him is that he had been really really stingy when he's... um.. producing me. gave me all the bad habits and his stupidity genes, and leaving with himself all the good quality ones, still blame me for being not as clever as he is. -_-;;;
anyway, glad to have such a genius dad, he's also pro in chem, science, physic, bio....blah blah and blah, and he's good in sports also, although he looks like a 4 mths pregnant woman now. he blames it one me mom, saying that when she's carrying me, mom drinks the soup that has all the essence and dad will gobble the chicken, duck or watever that mom didnt want to eat.
such a nice and loving father cum husband, none left on the planet nowadays...{^_^} 幸せな私。。。

No comments:

Post a Comment