Wednesday, April 21, 2004

what kind of sh** is this?!

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
O.K. What kind of shit is this?!
I locked myself up in the study room with this stupid computer and having a cold war with my parents. They don't understand me at all, all they want me to do is to give in to them. (Just returned from a toilet break.) This computer sucks to where, they are not as clear as moi, how this happens, they are too not known more than moi, and now they are there pointing and saying things like "it's all your fault that the computer is in this pathetic staea ." and blah blah blah blah blah. Isn't that the most irritating thing!? I just can't take it and my mom blames everything on me saying that I'm being defiant and them being my parents have the right to reprimand me and more blah blah blah s.
O.K. I've realised my wrong for argueing with them and makde my mom scream like some nicompoop. But they are totally ignoring me and pretending that I'm non-existent, ehat kind of childish parents are they?! Can't take it anymore, I wanna sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment