Saturday, April 17, 2004

i m bursting with raging anger

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
ok, this is like the n th time my computer goes crazy and slow. i feel so like want to just crush this stupid computer and just get some new and better ones just dropping down from the sky. today is one annoying and irritating day. mom took some bloody stupid photos of me in stupid poses, and came out in the pictures, i look fat like hell, and de color differences on my skin was so obvious! when i complain to my parents that i find myself really ugly and shitty, they told me that this stage of my life is the ugliest. yar right. everytime is de same! the pictures taken of me always look so much different fro m what i see of myself in the mirror. WHY! why cant i just be the old me, who appears "normal" in both pictures and mirror, and de image in both are of the same person?

No comments:

Post a Comment