Saturday, April 10, 2004

俺は海賊王になるの男だ!

フワンピイス!
One Piece rox man! I finished downloaded the first 10 episodes, although this's not the first time I watched it, one piece still takes me to the rox. Can't believe if there's anybd asking me what's One Piece, one thing I would do is to hit the person on the face hard with Luffy's GOMU GOMU NO PISTOL!!!!
俺はやれの事がやるぜ、死んじゃうが別じゃ!
This is what Luffy said that inspired me most, meaning that I do what I want to do, even if I risk my own life, I don't care.
Cool, isn't it. One of the character, not one of the important though, Coby, a cowardly small little guy who dreamt of being one of the Marines but was forced to slavery by some fat woman, was also inspired by Luffy and in the end successfully, with the help of Luffy and Zoro, became one of the Marines.
He made to Luffy a vow secretly in his heart, that one day he and Luffy would meet again, as pirates and Marines.
いつか、俺達まだ会える。海賊と海兵隊員の様に。
with this, i've once again decided to start my morning jogs again. Like Luffy, with determination, I will success, even if death takes me, I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment