Monday, April 19, 2004

love torn (izzat de right word? or the left one? ok, lame...)

俺は海賊王になるの男だ
yaya,couldnt update this thing for the past ...one day. Well, doesnt affect anything, not that anything really special happened yesterday.
Oh yar, saw on Popjam yesterday, one of my favourite Jap idols, W-inds!!! I only love the lead singer, Keita, but I should support the grp in order to support Keita, in fact I'm really starting to find Ryuichi irritating. Anyway, they performed a "SPECIAL" yesterday, at the start of the show. They were really cool, theiir SPECIAL was a combination of the newest singles : Pieces, Long road, Super Lover and I think the last song was Game. I was totally mesmerized and all, when suddenly when they were singing Game, each of them took off their outer clothing leaving either T-shirts or Sleeveless for view, wow, their muscles and all!!! The trio went down the stage and interacted with the "screaming bitches", shaking hands and things. Ok, i already was jealous (they were actually touching my beloved Keita!!!), when suddenly Keita put his legs on the porch and waved suavely to the crowd. That was one cool image but was ruined by those bitches frantically slapping Keita's leg and thigh!!! aaaaargh, i m angry all right, how could Keita have let them do that to him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment