Monday, April 05, 2004

whew...

hey, i actually managed to remember to come back here. I m new at creating blogs, and i suck at it, i spent like 2 hours last night and only managed to change the background color to black. Hahaha, laugh at my stupidity(quote from Ethel). survived another day at school, can't wait to end my studies and maybe lead a wandering life. trust me, that's my dream to lead a wandering life, influenced by Samurai X. Who cares.... Jeez, almost forgot, I saw that person today. and for once i forced myself not to look at him. good effort, although i still end up staring at his back llike some idiot. but it's always good to step out the first step. I think i should change the music of my blog, listen too many times already, a bit -.-||| .....

No comments:

Post a Comment